We offer Consulting, Project Management, and Grant Management services in the following areas:
Climate Research and Application
- Greenhouse gas inventory and reduction strategies
- Climate risk assessment
- Climate adaptation and risk reduction strategies
- Creation, refinement, and implementation of plans for:
- environmental sustainability
- climate resilience
- local food
- urban agriculture
- alternative transportation
- water conservation
- Green infrastructure projects
- Promotion and planning of wild and green spaces
- Layering of infrastructure to optimize support for native plants and wildlife and maximize benefits from pollinators
- Control strategies for invasive plants and animals and nuisance species such as mosquitoes
- Energy efficiency operations
- Solar electric planning, purchasing, and supervising
- Energy conservation strategies and auditing
Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
Applications including mapping and analysis of green infrastructure for marketing and targeting future project expansions.
DROP US A LINE!
We are currently taking new clients.